November 5, 2010

Kids say the darndest things, NOT!

They scream! They yell!
They fight! They cry!
They are obnoxious!
They are annoying!
And they are little kids, the most monstrous creatures I ever seen in my life.
Don't trust their cute little faces, they may look like angels, but on the inside they are little demons.

LOL. I'm being a little dramatic aren't I? Well, it is simply because I can't tame them.
I've bribed them with candies, I've made some serious looking faces, I've dragged them, I've spanked them on their buttocks (not that hard lah, it was hard to catch them running around), I've talked to them like a mother (more to sister actually) to her children, I've threatened them with their exam marks and told them I would send them to the headmistress' office.

Nothing is working. Na-da.

Lucky I have one week left (until the school holidays), to go through all that.

Being around with kids definitely making me think more than twice to have children of my own.

I salute all of you mothers out there. Period.

No comments: