October 15, 2010

Gembira!

Satu, sebab menang Adam Lambert nye contest and I have won myself a pair of tickets, an autographed CD by Mr. Lambert himself, and a pair of Meet and Greet passes! Tak sangka menang. And tak sia-sia la kredit digi aku habis. Thanks to Fly FM and DiGi!

Dua, sebab dapat jumpe Adam la! What else can it be! Hehe. Eventhough sekejap (and tak dapat amik gambar personally and get an autograph) dah bersyukur sangat dah sebab dapat jumpe Adam up close, and I even got a chance to hug him! (I don't care what people say, this is once in a life time man! Susah kot nak jumpe Adam!) Just that I was a little bit sad with all those protestors though. It is called discrimination people! Don't judge Adam based on his sexual orientation, judge him based on his talent. When they said that Adam is a bad influence, hey c'mon! We can think on our own and we have to decide what is right and what is wrong by ourselves. Take all the positive things about him la. Don't follow the bad ones.


So kalau ade orang tanye, kenape suke Adam? Die kan gay.

Simple je. Sebab die memang sangat talented. I love him for his music, not because of other things.

Erk. Tetibe cam serious, nak emo lak. *buat muka happy balik*

The concert was absolutely superb and phenomenal! Adam definitely rocked the night and make us the Glamberts very daymn happy! Please come back to Malaysia, Adam! We all heart you so much! (macam la Adam baca blog aku ni kan, haha :D)

Okay okay, enough about Adam (sorry la terlebih excited sket).

Tiga nye, kenape saye gembira kan, sebab nye, esok saya akan dikonvokan! I hope that I will make my parents proud. And Insya-Allah, lepas konvo ni, misi mencari kerja akan lebih digiatkan. Doakan saye berjaya ye rakan-rakan! :)

No comments: