November 17, 2010

I survived primary school students!

Tuesday, 16th November 2010.

It was my last day in SJK Chong Hwa, Setapak.
I survived a primary school! Yay!
(Well, almost survived actually, because I've only been there for like 19 days, not even a month)
Another yay for me because I got my first pay cheque! Heeee! *senyum sampai telinga*

But nay for me because I didn't manage to take some pictures with the students especially with class 3C (I have seven classes but I love this class so much I don't know why)
They even asked me to teach them English next year, but I didn't have a heart to tell them that I will not be around anymore, so I said, "We'll see about that".
Darn, I hope they won't be sad, because deep down in my heart, I am sad as I can't teach them anymore. Even for a short while, I feel bonded to them.

It's not easy to teach kids, but they are fun to be with. They are so annoying as they bugged you around with silly questions until you feel like pinching their cheeks and pulling their ears. They are so hyperactive and couldn't sit tight just for a sec and start running, playing around until you feel like yelling and hitting and spanking them. But in the end, they make you either smile or cry. I know they made ME smile. They are indeed, cute little monkeys.

I miss them already. :(

Oh God.

I can't believe I'm saying this. Haha.

Never mind. I will visit them one day. Hopefully they will still remember their one and only Teacher Lisa. :)

2 comments:

akizaki said...

cikgu!!!!
lame x hapdet...

Lisa Farhana said...

i bz sket lately.
u pn now dh jarang2 update kn?