November 30, 2010

30 Days of Night

The title sounds creepy eh? Hehe. Saje nak buat gempak actually. Post ni tak creepy langsung pun sebenarnye.

30 days left to go before we venture another year, and somehow it freaks me out a bit.

Why?

Because I'm getting older that's why! Everyone is getting older by the way. :P

More responsibilities, no more hu-ha, hu-ha around as I will be busy working.

Oh, that's another thing. No more duit raya for me next year. Instead, I have to give duit raya to those cute little monkeys. *sigh*

I'm not sure whether I have achieved any of my 2010 new year's resolutions. Tak ingat pun ape azam yang aku buat. Haha.

Never mind. There's still some time to think about new year's resolutions.

But my first new year's resolution for 2011 would be to save some money from my salary.

Ramai nak datang next year ni: MGMT, Maroon 5, sape tah lagi. Bukan murah kot nak beli tix concert diorang.

Rumah pun nak kene beli. Kereta lagi. Wedding pun nak buat grand-grand nanti (tapi lambat lagi la :P).

So kene kumpul duit banyak-banyak ni. :D

2 comments:

Unknown said...

suka part wedding tu ;)

Lisa Farhana said...

sy pun suka gk! cr kn sorg calon for me pls! :D