August 4, 2010

Oh-Em-Gee!

Gosh, it has been 6 months since I last blogged.
And guess what.
I was in a total shock right now! Like, damn shocked!
Just to found out that someone, by the name Anonymous, cursed me like hell!
(check out my last post in February - Try to be FAME-ous)

Did I do something wrong? Did I make someone hurt?
He/She (but I am 99.9% sure that it's a she) accused me for being a homewrecker (perampas is homewrecker in English right?)
As far as I know, I've never hold any grudges against anyone, except for that bee-yotch whom I don't think ever care about me anymore.
Gosh. I still can't believe it!

A special dedication to you, dear ANONYMOUS.
First thing first, you're a coward for not using your own name and stand up to me. If you're not satisfied with me whatsoever, come straight to me, you don't have to go around and curse me for something I myself not sure what I've done wrong. I am terribly sorry if I have ever done anything wrong to you, but please do tell me what I've done so that I can fix it, we can fix it together. I'm not the same ol me, I have changed. And by cursing around like this, it's not going to solve anything. So, please show yourself, and tell me whatever things that made you so damn mad at me. Maybe we can work something out. Hopefully you'll read this post.

Regards,
Yours truly

5 comments:

Unknown said...

babe,who's the person?

Lisa Farhana said...

i have no idea nurul, but i think it was my ex kot, or ex die punya ex. what the fish tetibe nk cursed i. agak terkezut la gk. -.-'

Unknown said...

tu la,i dont think that kind of person needs any explanation from u... he or she has an attitude problem... org tu kne check on that first...

Lisa Farhana said...

hurm. tu la psl. tp kalau x puas hati pn, deal la dpn2 dgn i. ni guna name sendiri pn x. mmg terang2 nmpk penakut.

Unknown said...

obviously penakut so xyh layan org tersebut...