August 17, 2010

Flash Forward


It should be about 2 minutes and 17 seconds, the blackout, the Flash Forward I mean, but I see nothing. 

Na-da.

You guys are probably wondering, what the heck am I talking about, kan? 
Well, if you're a TV series fan like me, and have watched Flash Forward before, you'll get what I mean. 

Flash Forward is like a vision that you will see yourself would be doing in the future.
My Flash Forward? It's nothing. So I guess I should create my own Flash Forward.

This is a list of SHOULD I BE ____? :

1. A TEACHER - If I passed the KPM Interview, I'm pretty sure I will become one. I have been offered a job as a chemistry teacher in a private school (yikes!) Should i take it? Or should I work with the government?

2. A LECTURER - If I want to become one, I have to further my masters, which I don't really know what course should I take and I definitely have to do a thesis or a project paper (mood: malas gile!)

3. A NOVELIST/WRITER - A washed up dream of mine, since I was a kid, but it is never too late to follow your dream, isn't it?

4. A MAID (or a bibik, as my gedik sister said) - I've already become one. My current unpaid job.

5. A BOOKSHOP/CAFE OWNER - Sounds too good to be true, but I have a dream of having my own bookshop with a cafe ala-ala Starbucks gitu. *smile dreamily*

6. A JOURNALIST - Too little too late for that I guess.
 
7. MARRIED and become A DESPERATE HOUSEWIFE? - It is totally out of question. But I simply can't resist if someone masuk meminang. Lai lai lai! :D

So, what's YOUR Flash Forward? ;)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

i like this post! ^_^

i never thought of owning a bookstore coz i dreamed of having my own nursery with kids and all coz i know how much i LOVE kids hehehe...

Lisa Farhana said...

okla tu. nnt u buka nursery, i ley anta my kids (hehe) g nursery u, and u lak ley bwk ur hubby and ur kids g bookstore i. :P

Unknown said...

u know what? thats a great idea! hehehe... so,see u in the future with ur kids ;p

Lisa Farhana said...

see u in the future with ur kids too! and rs2 nye anak u lg ramai drp i nnt kot. :P

Unknown said...

haaa,hehehe... lets see abt that :p