August 27, 2010

Kill Me in Your Dreams

Erk. The title itself sounds so cheesy and corny right?
Well, believe it or not, it was a poem that I wrote myself back in my school days 
(jumpe balik mase tengah mengemas)
I was a so-called emo/goth/punk/whatever you may call me, but I was not a wannabe or a poseur.
(Itu dulu lah, sekarang dah bertaubat. Dah takde label-label dah sekarang ye, harap maklum)
I was an emo, seriously, but now I'm still a rocker at heart la. 
Okay okay, enough about me, I'll leave you with a heartbreak poem, written by yours truly myself.

Kill Me in Your Dreams

Lately,
You've been ignoring me,
I don't know why,
Everytime I'm standing by,
You'll move an inch far,
Away from me.

If you don't miss me don't pretend that you do.
If you don't need me I will let you go.
Don't hide your lies beneath it all,
God I swear I will never trust you once and for all.

I can't take this anymore,
Why don't you just tell me,
You don't love me like before.
So I'm begging you tonight,
Kill me with all your might,
Kill me in your dreams,
So I won't wake up tomorrow,
So I'll be free from this pain and sorrow.

P/S: Not bad eh? Atleast it rhymes. :D

No comments: