February 4, 2008

there is no mathematics to love and loss.

hey. im back again for a one week holidays.
sooo many things happened to me last week.

ive got tons and tons of assignments.
i skipped my inorg test.

and i went home early. with my BIG, HUGE, and HUMONGOUS [dont know whether its a word or not] bag all the way from my rumah sewa to the UPSI bus and to the STARCOACH bus and then to the pudu bus station [an hour and a half later] and then all the way to the plaza rakyat lrt station.

i carried the bag like mad. like a homeless person. like someone who was about to faint.
as i did not have my breakfast. not even lunch. and i was wearing my baju kurung.


PERFECT.


but i didnt care at all. eventhough there were like some cute guys ive met during my so-called journey back home. they didnt matter to me. nothing else matters.

i just wanna go home to see my late grandmother.

yes. she died on the 1st of feb 2008. in the morning.
thats why i rushed back home. to see her for the last time.

and i managed to see her for the last time. well i was the last one actually.

Al-Fatihah to arwah.
semoga rohnya dicucuri rahmat oleh Allah SWT dan ditempatkan di kalangan orang-orang soleh. AMIN.

No comments: